A COMPLETED WAIVER IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AT MONKEY JOE’S. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
**ADULTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THE JUMPS**
**CHILDREN CAN NOT BE LEFT WITHOUT AN ADULT/GUARDIAN**
**SOCKS ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY**
In consideration of being allowed to enter into the play center and/or participate in any parties or programs at Monkey Joe’s, the undersigned, on his or her own behalf and on behalf of the minor identified acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. Inflatables can be hazardous and dangerous. Activities require strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and expertise. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person or child. I assume any and all risk and damage or injury while on the Monkey Joe’s premises.
2. I am aware of the risk, hazards and danger of personal injury, disability and/or death as a result of participation at Monkey Joe’s.
3. I have read a copy of the rules of the jungle and understand that it is my responsibility to ask questions about them if necessary. I also understand, it is my responsibility to ensure my child(ren) understand the rules. Although there are referees to monitor the children playing, it is my responsibility to monitor my child(ren) and my own activities. I will bring any observation of the rules being broken to the attention of a Monkey Joe’s staff member. I certify that I and/or my child(ren) are in good health and that I and/or my child(ren) have no physical limitations, which would preclude safe participation at Monkey Joe’s.
4. In consideration for the admission of my child, I hereby release, waive and forever discharge and covenant not to sue ACM Group LLC d/b/a Monkey Joe’s and its owners, agents, employees, officers, directors, trustees, binding heirs, executors, administrators, assignees, and all other persons or entities acting on its behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expense including attorney fees which are related to or arise out of or in any way connected to my child(ren) participation or use of the facility including those that may arise out of the negligence of other participants or visitors.
5. I acknowledge that my or my child(ren)’s participation in activities at Monkey Joe’s is strictly voluntary. I hereby certify I am over 18 years of age; I have carefully read the foregoing covenants not to sue and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the above terms and conditions. Prior to signing this agreement, I have had an opportunity to ask any questions and I am aware that by signing this waiver and agreement, I am assuming all risks and potential injury while on the premises. Lastly, I expressly represent that I have the authority, expressed or implied, to bring said child(ren) to Monkey Joe’s prior to signing this agreement and I am assuming all risks and potential injury while on Monkey Joe’s premises.
6. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By signing below, I am assuming all risks and potential communicable illnesses when on the premises.
Rules of the jungle: All guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian - each participant must remove shoes and wear socks - participants must remove all objects from their pockets - obey referees at all times – no outside food, drinks, or coolers – no food or drinks on the jumps – on all slides, kids must slide feet first and on their bottoms – MJ’s reserves the right to ask any guests who do not follow the rules to leave – no running – no pushing or shoving – no wrestling or rough play – no climbing or hanging – no flips!